After opening an interbank placement account with CMB, clients from financial institutions can place their own funds, custodian funds, and their customers’ margins into the account. Deposits can be current or time deposits, and the term for the latter can range from one day to one year. The interest rate can be fixed or floating depending on the agreement between the two parties.
1. Security: CMB benefits from sufficient funds, mature operational systems, and an excellent industry reputation.
2. Convenience: Counter services and online banking are available to enable easy fund access and operations.
3. Flexible prices.
1. Financial institutions open accounts at CMB’s networks with Financial Business Operation Permits and other documents.
2. Financial institutions and CMB agree on the term and price for placement.
3. Funds are deposited for placement.
All the contents stated above are for your reference only. Please consult the local branch of China Merchants Bank for further information. China Merchants Bank reserves the ultimate right of interpretation for the contents in this page.