The Agency Collection and Payment service for trust investment funds is an intermediary service. Trust companies commissioned CMB to collect subscription funds from their clients, transfer funds for clients and the trust company, and perform services such as allocating profit, clearing, and refunding trust funds.
1. CMB’s outstanding reputation;
2. Wide service network and rich client resources.
1. Jointly sign the following contract with a trust company: Agreement on the Agency Collection and Payment of Trust Investment Funds.
2. Open a special account for collecting and paying trust investment funds for the trust company;
3. Open bank accounts for clients.
4. Perform collection and payment services in line with the Agreement.
5. Handle other matters as commissioned.
All the contents stated above are for your reference only. Please consult the local branch of China Merchants Bank for further information. China Merchants Bank reserves the ultimate right of interpretation for the contents in this page.