About domestic remittance
CMB's domestic remittance service enables you to remit money to any bank account in China; for example, a CMB customer in Beijing can remit money to a CMB account in Wenzhou and an ICBC account in Qingdao. There are two domestic remittance modes: normal and express. Express domestic remittance enables urgent transfers to other CMB All in One Card accounts in any city. The receiver's account must be a CMB All In One Card account.
1.Saves time as remittance is immediate;
2. Enables remittance through Private Banking (professional edition) without visiting a CMB branch.
3. Supports remittance in Renminbi, HK Dollar and US Dollar.
4. Cross-city express remittance is charged at 0.2% of the amount, ranging between 2 yuan and 25 yuan.
Normal domestic remittance enables transfers to accounts in other cities.
1. Eliminates the risks of cash withdrawal by realizing cross-city money transfer.
2. Enables remittance through Private Banking (professional edition) to personal and corporate accounts of CMB or other banks in any city.
3. Reduces the fee with a fixed upper limit.
All In One card account holders can use this service at any CMB branch and through Private Banking (professional edition). Other customers must visit a CMB branch.
CMB branches, CMB Private Banking (professional edition) (for CNY only)
You must tick "CMB express remittance" when filling out the remittance note if you wish to use this service.
All the contents stated above are for your reference only. Please consult the local branch of China Merchants Bank for further information. China Merchants Bank reserves the ultimate right of interpretation for the contents in this page.