“Demand deposit” is a flexible form of saving without a fixed term where any amount can be deposited and withdrawn at any time.
1. Suits all types of customers;
2. Enables deposits and withdrawals at any time through a simple procedure;
3. Flexible use of funds;
4. The minimum deposit is CNY 1 or USD 1, or the equivalent in other currencies such as HKD, USD, JPY, and EUR.
5. Intra-city and inter-city deposits and withdrawals of CNY, HKD and USD demand deposits on the All-in-One account are possible within CMB’s banking system.
1. Account opening: counters at CMB’s banking offices;
2. Deposit and withdrawal: counters at CMB’s banking offices, CRS (cash recycling system), ATM (withdrawal);
3. Inquiry/transfer: call center, self-inquiry terminal, ATM, Internet banking, mobile banking.
How to apply
You can apply for an All-in-One card or a current account passbook by presenting your identity card. If you apply through a representative, the representative must show his/her ID card.
See related function descriptions.
All the contents stated above are for your reference only. Please consult the local branch of China Merchants Bank for further information. China Merchants Bank reserves the ultimate right of interpretation for the contents in this page.