About the Product
The borrower applies to our credit center for a loan to finance its daily operations and business expansion by providing a guarantee with a third party assuming joint liability as approved by our credit center.
SMEs that lack a suitable mortgage but can find business partners or companies to assume third-party joint liability for their loans.
Qualifications for Guarantors
1) The guarantor (a company) has been operational for at least two years;
2) The guarantor is rated 6C or above by CMB;
3) The guarantor and its effective controller are in good credit standing and have no nonperforming bank loans or overdue interests;
4) The guarantor’s primary business has strong growth potential and has not experienced continuous operating losses or negative net cash flows;
5) In principle, a guarantor that is a small enterprise can only provide guarantees for one company, and the sum of its own loans and external guarantees must not exceed double its net asset value.
All the contents stated above are for your reference only. Please consult the local branch of China Merchants Bank for further information. China Merchants Bank reserves the ultimate right of interpretation for the contents in this page.