About the Product
The borrower applies to our credit center for a loan to finance its daily operations and business expansion by mortgaging its own or a third party's property.
SMEs that meet our basic credit acceptance criteria and can provide adequately valued properties.
Acceptance Criteria for Housing Mortgages
1) Completed residential property legally acquired by the mortgager;
2) Use rights to state-owned land and ground attachments acquired through transfer or allocation;
3) In principle, a CMB branch is present where the mortgage is located;
4) In principle, a maximum 15 years of use for residential properties, villas, retail stores, and office buildings; 10 years for industrial buildings; 20 years for some urban housing properties and 15 years for some industrial buildings;）
5) Other immovable properties that can be legally mortgaged after approval by our SME credit approval center.
Mortgages that fail to meet the above criteria can be used as a method of supplementary risk control.
All the contents stated above are for your reference only. Please consult the local branch of China Merchants Bank for further information. China Merchants Bank reserves the ultimate right of interpretation for the contents in this page.