With rapid growth of Chinese economy and its steady increase in international trade, Chinese factors are putting increasing weight on ship and freight prices. Meanwhile, there is a rising number of Chinese ship owners competing in the global market with single-vessel companies registered overseas. As a result, the demands for overseas shipping finance are increasingly urgent.
1. Ship building finance;
2. Secondhand/resale ship finance;
3. Accounts supervision for secondhand ship trading;
4. Pay-roll service for ship crew;
5. Centralized cash management for various shipping companies.
1. OBD is the leading provider of international standard ship finance and Chinese-invested offshore vessel finance;
2. Extensive experience;
3. Professional team;
4. Wide coverage of products and services;
5. One-stop services for Chinese ship owners going global in a collaborated system with inputs of law firms, ship brokers, insurers, ship management agencies and shipbuilders.
All the contents stated above are for your reference only. Please consult the local branch of China Merchants Bank for further information. China Merchants Bank reserves the ultimate right of interpretation for the contents in this page.